Spearhead the company’s growth in the US and support our US clients.
Back to Job Listings
As our Sales Engineer, you’ll be our eyes and ears on the customers’ side, leading software companies and their R&D teams on both technical and business matters.
You’ll need to know how to find the perfect balance between the client’s and Rookout’s needs. You will need to learn new, complex technologies on the fly and will directly influence Rookout’s success and growth.
* Partner with Rookout’s sales and R&D teams to interpret customer requirements and deliver solutions with the end-goal of sales in mind
* Engage directly with prospective customers to understand their needs and recommend solutions based on the understood requirements
* Manage expectations on the customer and sales side.
* Lead technical and business discussions addressing comparison to alternative/s and have a deep dive on solution architecture
* Drive POCs with customers to successful completion: technical, project management, as well as being able to understand and help with some business aspects
* Arrange and, in some cases, lead the training for customers
* Work closely with the CEO, CTO, and R&D feeding requirements and priorities.
* At least 3 years of hands-on experience working with programming languages and deep understanding in devops – a must
* Ability to quickly adapt, learn and understand new development tools
* Experience as a Sales Engineer (preferred), * Implementation Consultant, Support Engineer or System Engineer or Software Developer with experience leading projects and/or working with customers – an advantage
* Excellent written, presentation, and verbal communication skills including demonstrated experience presenting technology recommendations from a business perspective
* Ability to work independently while the team is remote
* Must be eligible to work in the U.S for any employer.